For the past couple of years, we’ve improved the Percussion Edit mode for our web editors such as heading levels, types of widgets you’ve added to it, etc.
For those who are curious, here are coupe of screenshots.
- Broken or Archived icon using FontAwesome
- Full Example including types of heading levels and widget names **
- Warning Icons using FontAwesome
** There’s two types of widgets that I informed them:
- Percussion Widget: RSS Widget (for Percussion default widget)
- Custom Widget: Callout Message (for our custom widget)
These only appears in Edit mode. As for warning icons, it appears on preview page. These kind of useful info really helped our web editors a lot.