Let me know if this makes sense or not…
- Jan created a page called “Contact”.
- Jan added three widgets (called Cards) to the page
- Jan updated contents in each Cards widget
- Jan published it.
- Jan very happy.
Few days later…
- Bob edited that “Contact” page
- Bob removed three Cards widgets from that page
- Bob added three widgets (called Untitled Widget) to the page
- Bob updated contents in each Untitled Widget
- Bob published it
A week later…
- Jan saw the changes
- Jan wanted to revert to previous page via Revision History
- Revision history doesn’t preview the three Cards since it’s blank/empty (because the widgets were removed and gone)
Is this a bug?