Need an example on Page Auto List from HTML widget

Hi

I am looking for and example code for inserting an Page Auto List into an HTML widget.

I tried with the following code customizing the folders we have in our CM1 taken from

https://community.percussion.com/t/page-autolist-by-category/1925

Its just displaying the dummy links Sample1 and Sample2. I wanted to list the page links from the folder, but unable to do so. After this i wanted to customize further, It would be great If you could provide us some example code using the forms calling the rest API as well, Thanks!

Sample 1

Sample 2

==============

The code is here

Sample 1

Sample 2

==============

Be aware that this will not function until it has been published to your live server. The person who wrote that topic added in a Div with two sample links for styling purposes while viewing this in preview in CM1. That is one of the shortcomings of this workaround for creating your own page auto-list. 

I am sorry the code is not displaying somehow(trying for the last time):

==============

-    

-    
Sample 1   

-    
Sample 2   

==============

Thanks Dan,

Actually I wanted to customize the page auto list by allowing the user to select the year in a drop down and list out upon selection. If you could provide some examples on these like form based submission, etc., which would be useful to refer to. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Suren

I’ll see if our customer success team has some examples of that. Which organization are you with? (You registered with your gmail account, so I can’t tell.)

I am a user of CM1 and trying to evaluate it.
Does it really matter whether I belong to any particular organization?
I see that the documentation is not supportive enough for the users to use. Most of the information is hidden or not exposed to the extent it should be. I am not sure why?

Suren,

I’m sorry that the documentation is inadequate for your needs. We have a great coaching program that our customers go through in order to orient them to the application and guide them through implementation of their site.  This is particularly the case for people like yourself who are trying to stretch the application beyond it’s out-of-the-box features.  The reason I was asking for your organization was that I could connect you with the correct coach for your organization.  I’m happy to speak to you as well.   Please let me know if you’d like to set up a call and we can take this conversation offline.