Navigational structure not changing with addition/deletion of pages

Hello

Throughout the different levels of my site, the navigation on the pages stays the same. How do it get it to reflect the navigation of that level vs the main navigation?

Thanks!
Gregory

Hi Greg,

One thing you may want to check out is this blog post which outlines an approach using CSS to manipulate the navigation widget to display contextual navigation items:

https://www.percussion.com/blogs/web-…

I appreciate your response, and I’ve looked at the topic that you suggested, and I know now what I need to edit, and it’s the Navigational Levels. How do I edit the Navigation Level that’s loaded for that particular page? They mention it in the article, but don’t indicate how to edit it.

Thanks!

Hi Greg,

You must be in the layout mode to edit the navigation levels on a Navigation Widget. If you attempt to edit the widget in the layout and you see a pad lock icon in the top right corner of the widget, that means the widget has been added to the template layout and can only be modified while editing the template layout. You can click on the “action” link then click “Edit Template” to modify the widget configurations.

If you have more questions please let me know.