Percussion Technical Support has received word of customers having problems using the CM System product in today’s release of Mozilla Firefox 4.
We invite all users to post problems found while using CM System in Firefox 4 in this thread.
We ask that <b>problems experienced only in Firefox 4</b> be posted here.
We do invite you to post a workaround or fix to the problem. However, we must state that <b>resolutions provided here are not supported until officially released by Percussion.</b>
Please note the following in your posts:
- The exact version of Firefox 4. (As of this post, only 4.0 has been released; we do not support any Alpha/Beta/Release Candidate versions.)
- The client Operating System
- Whether this issue is reproducible on the same OS in Firefox 3.6.
- CM System Version, Patch level, Operating System, and Database type.
- If applicable, a Java Console log, Firefox Error Console screenshot, and any other pertinent information.
- If you have a workaround or a fix, or even a general idea as to where the problem could be, please post that as well.
Percussion Technical Support is watching this thread for replies from our community. Even so, we invite you to file an incident using one of the following methods:
- File a new ticket via the Support Portal at http://support.percussion.com, or
- File a new ticket via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience, and will follow up with new information as we have it.