Can we use/place VBScript in percussion CM1?

We have a couple page that use VBScript and I would like to know if percussion will work or can some one show me how to place VBScript in percussion cm1

Martin,

Good morning, yes you can absolutely use/place VBScript into Percussion, no problem. Percussion as you may have noticed does not force page extensions on pages created in the system. By page extensions I mean (asp, .php, .cfm, jsp, etc). So this is what allows users of Percussion to write in the language they are familiar with.

With regard to the implementation of VBScript for example we give you a few different ways to do this. One of which is using the HTML Widget: http://help.percussion.com/widgets/wi…
Another way would be to create some sort of server side include, and reference your application. That could be done using the HTML widget, or a better way would be to embed that in the head/body of the page. You could get to that while editing the “content” of the page/template, and clicking “edit-metadata”. I have also included a picture of a sample of this (before we offered responsive templates I might add :slight_smile:

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Chris