A new patch is available for Rhythmyx 7.3.2, patch id 732_20191021.
This update includes several key improvements:
A new Velocity Switching Tool is available that supports switching between the following Velocity versions:
- Velocity 1.6.2
- Velocity 2.0-patched
- Velocity 2.1
- FTPS publisher adds support for Implicit mode, Keep Alives, and new configuration options.
- SFTP publisher adds support for OpenSSH configuration options (like enabling compression and keep alive configurations).
- Inline processing will no longer add a title field if an aria-label is present on the link to avoid double speaking.
- Logging under Jetty has been improved to use Log4j2 and will now include log output that may have been missing under previous versions.
- Console logging has been added to catch output written to STDOUT / STDERR
- Support for javax.net.debug logging has been enabled when running under jetty
Please let us know if you have any questions.